Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Monday, September 9, 2013

I may be taking a long break

For those who are also friends of mine on Facebook, you may have seen that my computer is overheating big time. This has been going on for a while, but it is getting much worse. I'm afraid my computer will not make it much longer. Although, I am hoping it makes it through just one more year. I'm not very optimistic at this point in time. I've tried to access my blog from my ipad, but with no success. IF I can figure it out, I'll do so. Right now, I only have internet for my home laptop. But, I plan to call this week and get them to upgrade to wireless, so that I can access with my phone and ipad. That way, if my computer does decide to crap out on me, I have a back-up. I can't bring myself to buy a new computer  here, as they are ridiculously priced. Even the cheap ones are way more than I would pay for one back home. And I just can't do it. I'll suffer for a year if need be, but I will not spend hundreds more on a computer.

The only computers that are comparable to the ones back home are the Macs that you can buy at the Apple store in Hong Kong. However, I am a PC girl. And even though I like some of the features of a Mac, spending $1,000 is NOT going to happen. If I had more time to do my blog at school, I could. But as it is, I don't have time to get my school work done. Ah, the dilemma of it all. O-well. Life happens.

So, if you do not hear from me for a while (although that has happened before b/c I was just busy or lazy), do not worry. I am here. And my belly is doing much better lately! :) I've eaten more rice and veggies in the past two weeks than I think I have eaten in the past 6 months. But, whatever it takes to keep my stomach happy.

And as far as school goes, I am still loving my class. I have two boys that really wear me out, but overall, SO happy (still) and doing well. And in just three weeks, I'll be in Malaysia relaxing at a resort!! The computer issue sucks, but other than that, life is good right now! :)  Hope all is well for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment