Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Hippie and Happy

Last night, I was in bed by 7:30 due to chills and an achy body. I was worried. But luckily, I woke up feeling much better. Thank goodness, because today was our tie-dye day at school. I LOVE making tie-dye shirts and I love the excitement the kids get when they see the finished product! They wanted to wear them home today. It was quite a disappointment when they found out they had to wait a week! (We're going to wear them for our spring concert next week.)

Here are some shots of my kiddos picking out colors. While they were not having a turn dying, they got to play with play dough. There are some great shots of this too, thanks to a student's dad for taking pics and helping out! :)












Our finished product - drying on the line

I can't wait until next week, when the entire preschool (roughly 180 of us!!) are ALL wearing tie-dyed shirts for our Spring Concert. The kids are going to look down-right AWESOME!  And yes, the staff did shirts as well. The inner hippie in me is super happy. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment