Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, December 14, 2012

Out of office reply

Well folks, I know I am not 100% faithful about blogging daily. Heck, lately it has been weekly. But we all know that goes. I do try to add funny stories, etc. for you as the week goes on. But, even slackers (and only in terms of this blog) need a vacation too.

Tomorrow, I am off to Australia!!! For 3 weeks, I am going to soak up the sun, visit the Great Barrier Reef, hopefully see some kangaroos and koala's in their natural habitats, and who knows what else. All I know is I have 3 credit cards and a blank schedule. :)  I am going to take my iPad, b/c I do want to be able to touch base with my family over the holidays. But, I realize lately how much time I spend on the internet. It is ridiculous how many hours I can waste on Facebook. So, I'm going to use this vacation to unwind and "log-out" from the tech cave I have been hibernating in. I want to explore. I want to be lazy and chill on the sand. I want to do a lot of NOTHING, with some super fun excursions thrown in between.

With that, it will be 3 weeks that I will not blog. I know, I know. How will you ever go 3 weeks without me? Haha. Do not worry. I'll have lots of good pics and stories to share when I return. Maybe I'll add a "story a day" for a while. We'll see. I can't make promises. ;)

I hope you all have a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, or whatever other holiday or tradition you celebrate. Enjoy bringing in another new year, and when you do, remember that it is also my birthday. So, drink one in honor of me! And if you do not drink, then eat all the good-luck superstitious food for me (kraut and dogs, black eyed  peas, etc.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment