Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, November 16, 2012

Thinking of you....

I try to update this blog as often as I remember, or when I feel I have something exciting to talk about. Granted, it is not as often as it used to be, but I still appreciate that you are following along. Now, with that said, I want to follow along with you.

You get to read this and get insights into my crazy and fun-filled adventures, daily irks, and so forth. But, I haven't heard what is going on with you. If you are on Facebook, I get some updates, but nothing to the extent of a blog. And since it is that time of year, when people are posting about giving thanks, I want you to know I am thankful for each of you every day. I appreciate the friends that have come into my life over the years, and not just at this time of year.

So, as your "teacher friend", I want to give you homework. I would love for you to email me and let me know what's been going on in your life. New job? New boyfriend/girlfriend? New tattoo? Seriously, anything you want to tell me. We often forget to keep in touch, and simply rely on these forms to become "informed" of  one another's happenings. I know, we are busy people. And if you do not write, I will understand. But know that I do care and would love to hear from you as well.

And mom, I talk to you ALL of the time, so you have a "homework pass". :)   For the rest of you, you should have my personal email. Or, send me an "email" on Facebook.

Have a great weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment