Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Take-out, how I've missed you!

Last night, I contemplated cooking, but there was little to be desired in the house. Or, ingredients were missing. Then I remembered that I was back in the good ole U.S.A where they had delivery!! And that is exactly what I went for. I would have gone to get something, but I didn't have a car. And thanks to the internet, I was able to google the Chinese restaurant in town, look at their menu, and then call for delivery. Oh, it was so nice to have my food brought to me. I had heard of a pizza place in Astana that delivered, but I had never found a pizza in Astana worth paying delivery for. But delivery of Chinese or any other food - not heard of.

I really did take all of the luxuries I have here for granted. Americans have no idea how spoiled they are until they travel to another country - especially one without the millions of options you have here. I wouldn't trade traveling for the world, but I do realize how much of a pampered brat I enjoy being. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment