Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, May 18, 2012

Screeching halt!

Oh man, it happened. I had to come to a complete stop. It wasn't lack of energy that got me though. It was a good old (sarcasm) migraine. There is nothing good about those evil monsters that attack my head. I was strolling along Thursday afternoon at work. The kids had just left and I was working on our scavenger hunt stuff, when all of a sudden, the black spots appeared. I knew right then and there what was going on. The migraine I mentioned forming....well, it kept on rolling. So, I took my prescription medicine when I got home from our meeting. When I woke up this morning for work, I was still SO tired. My medicine knocks me for a real loop! I managed to make it to school, but the children were just so loud. My boss was very sympathetic and sent me home in the first  hour. Yep, extremely grateful for that. I came home and took two excedrin and went back to bed for another 4 hours. I had to get up and take my cat to the vet (yep, she's sick again! :( ..) and boy, that sun was hard on my head. I had sunglasses on, but still. And to boot, the taxi driver on the way there was louder than could be on her damn walkie-talkie. I had to plug my ears and she still sounded like she was right beside me. UGH.

My Friday night barbecue plans are now plans of relaxing and keeping this headache at a manageable level, which for now, seems to be the case.  I'm hoping by going to bed early, I can continue to rest it out of me. I hope you all have a good Friday, but this chick is calling it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment