Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Exhausted, but still going...

I woke up this morning feeling like I had just dozed off. Another 20 hours would have been so nice. But, off to work you go, right? I was supposed to get a new student, but he was a no-show. :(  Maybe tomorrow.  Anyway, told my friend my back has been hurting all week. It's just stiff, like I have been sleeping on bricks. I have no idea why. So, my day proceeds as a normal day. I manage to play enthusiastically with the kids. We attended the talent show today and my students, 3 and 4 yr. olds remind you, sat so nicely the entire 1.5 hours!! I was SOO proud of them. Only in the last 10 minutes did they start to ask to leave, but it was snack time, so I don't blame them. We are very routine in my room and they were hungry! Haha.

As I was wrapping up my work day, I was just beginning my extra curricular activity of planning a scavenger hunt for the Astana International Club. I had to finalize the clue sets, get the rule sheet typed out and get it all printed by our 6:30 meeting. On top of that, a migraine was forming. Of course it got done, but whew. I am exhausted, and VERY relieved the migraine held off. Tomorrow is a bar-b-que at the Canadian Embassy that I will be attending. Guess who plans on sleeping Saturday away? :)  I can't complain, b/c I'm grateful to have the fun things in life I have and make the connections I make. I just wish there were more hours in the day to get it all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment