Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, April 29, 2012

You can have whatever you want...if you make it.

In Virginia, I was within minutes of several grocery stores and ethnic restaurants. I could have just about anything I wanted for dinner - without me having to cook. Well, that is definitely not the case here. Luckily, my friends and I know how to make cooking more fun.

Yesterday, we started by making kolaches. We made sausage and cheese, then spinach ones, and finally fruit filled ones. YUMMY. We decided that we'd do Mexican food for dinner, and thus decided we needed sangria. ;)  Three of us prepared fruits for the wine, made homemade enchilada sauce, and then chicken enchiladas and spinach enchiladas. Oh, it was a good dinner. Was it quite the same as someone else making them? No. But, it was much cheaper to stay in and do it than going out - especially with the 3 bottles of sangria we drank. ;)  I had a blast with my friends and enjoy these fun-filled moments in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment