Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, April 27, 2012

I've joined the frequent visit club

Snickers and I were back at the vet this morning. She has either allergies and/or sinus issues. I am so paranoid about it turning back into pneumonia, so I took her to get help. The vet says her lungs sound great and no need to worry yet. She gave her a prescription for nose drops. Yeah, looking forward to having to give those to her - NOT! She's a pain in the ass to get cough syrup into, so I can only imagine how these drops will go. Haha. But, I'll do what I need to do to keep her breathing well. We have roughly 60 days left before we fly. She IS going back home.

On the bright side, the vets where I go are so nice. They are good to my baby and treat me respectfully. I appreciate that. Today, the vet didn't even charge me for the visit! I guess they figure I am there so often, I can be part of a special "frequent visitor's club" or something. haha. I'll be sure to give them a generous donation in the donation box when I get her health certificate done in June. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment