Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, April 19, 2012

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blog..

Sorry, been a few days. And no, I was traveling. I haven't been overwhelmed with work. I've just been lazy. We all have those days/weeks/etc. where we just put off the daily routine of things.

So, I took off sick today. I hated to do it, but I woke up hovering the garbage can and didn't think that would go well with 3 yr. olds who want to play ALL DAY long. So, I stayed home. Tomorrow is International Night at school. We have 13 embassies coming to set up displays, offer food from their countries, etc. It should be a great way to experience an introduction to some countries I have yet to go to. For example, Estonia will be there. It's going to be a VERY long day for our kiddos, esp. preschool, since it goes right after school until 7pm. That means an 11 hour day for them, and us teachers! Oiy!! Also this weekend is the Astana Triathlon Event, which I agreed to be a volunteer for. I am always impressed by the dedication that being an athlete takes. If only I had that much will power. ;)  So, I'll be sure to update with some more exciting things soon.

Now, back to trying to pack. I am determined to get 4 suitcases worth of stuff I brought, plus things I purchased, into 3 to go home. I'm selling lots of my winter stuff here, as I do not intend to live somewhere this cold again.

No comments:

Post a Comment