Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Days like today are the best

No matter where you live, when you have a good day, the world seems right. Today was one of those days for me. I woke up, had breakfast, did some laundry (which I never mind), cuddled with my chubby cat (she's put on a few) and then walked to the market with some friends. I love picking out fresh veggies. I also love the bustling crowds that are about now that the weather is good again. People are saying hello, and trying to talk to us in English. And it seemed that everywhere we turned today, their were newborns. And if I haven't said it before on here, although I am sure I did, Kazakh babies are the cutest! They have these perfectly round little faces with cheeks you just want to kiss. They are adorable!

A bus ride home after the market and some dinner, and I'm now ready to relax with the cat again. I could work on lesson plans, but tomorrow's are done and that is fine with me. I'll work tomorrow night on the rest. Today, it's about enjoying the day, the sun outside, and the fact that life is good. I have nothing to complain about and that makes me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment