Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Isn't spring a season? I think it was forgotten this year.

Luckily for me, I love warm weather. I would rather wear short sleeves than long ones, wear flip flops than boots, and need sunscreen protection over face protection from frostbite. With that said, I think Kazakhstan seems to have forgotten spring this year. It is going from cold to warm! Ok, Mother Nature seems to have forgotten it here. Let's place blame fairly. ;)

Today, it reached a high of 75. Woo Hoo!! I am not about to complain about that. Especially after that winter I just went through. But, if it's that warm now, what will June look like? Oh, sweet sun...how I love to feel your arms embrace me. The boots and jackets are officially packed away. That's right...only light sweaters and vests needed (for maybe another two weeks). So, while we seem to be skipping right to summer, I am happy. I just thought I'd have a gradual approach to it to re-acclimate to "normal" temps. lol

1 comment:

  1. Just hope it doesn't get cold again. That's what happened here (in PA and a few other states). It was nice and warm for about 2 or 3 weeks, then it got cold again.

    Today, we had a little everything; sun, snow, rain, and hail. It was a crazy day. But, I do agree with you about preferring warm over cold. :o)

    ReplyDelete