Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, March 16, 2012

Vacation bound and out of touch

Winter has been rough on me here. It has been -61F w/the wind chill at times, -40 F for a week straight, and the cold, artic-like wind has given me dry eye syndrome. So, needless to say, I am so ready to be done with winter. And for the next 7 days, I will be. I'm heading to India, where it will be warm and enjoyable! I am not taking my computer, nor do I plan to look for access to one. My cell phone will be off. I will be enjoying vacation. So, there will be no new blogs until I get back.

On a blog-type note: The advantages of teaching overseas are overwhelmingly addictive. You have less stress, less paperwork (def. true for me now), for the most part, better behaved children, and the opportunity to travel the world. I do not regret doing this for one minute and can't wait to continue on more adventures in my life as an overseas teacher. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment