Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Quality time with my "kid"

Too often, I run around and go here, do this, go there, do that. All the while, I often neglect a very important part of my life - my cat. I put her in a crate, made her fly cargo (she's way too big to fit under the seats!), and drug her here to Kazakhstan. And so often, I forget that she needs attention too. So it was a blessing for her that my lunch date got cancelled today. I spent all day at home, lounging around, cuddling with her. She is an awesome cuddle-bug. :)

Unfortunately, the food here is not high quality and the air is so dry. My poor baby has not been herself ever since we got here. So, this summer, I'm going to have her brave the flights one more time and take her "home" to the states. My life will not be the same without her next year, but I have to sacrifice to make her happy. She is lonely here and health-wise, is better off at home. My mom is going to take her for me. I have a very special friend that she loves (think she loves her husband more), but they can't take her right now. It's not that I don't want my mom to have her, but she works a lot too. At least she has another cat for Snickers (my baby) to keep company. But, if my friend is reading this and changes her mind, that would be awesome too!! ;) Just saying...

Until then, Snickers and I are going to try and enjoy the last few months of the school year here in Kazakhstan.

No comments:

Post a Comment