Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Next item to buy: a timer

I've done it twice in the past month....forgot about cookies in the oven. And, you know what happens when you forget the cookies. You get black cookies. I just get distracted doing something else, and time flies by. I can't believe I do not have a timer here. That is such a valuable kitchen accessory. My chincy microwave doesn't even have a timer. It's just the dial kind. :(  I guess I could use my cell phone to set the alarm, but I am vowing to myself to just remember to buy a darned kitchen timer next time I am out (and of course, contingent upon finding one). Luckily, I only forgot about one tray of cookies. The other two turned out fine. Maybe I should stick to no-bakes or something from now on! LOL.

So, now that my cookies are baked and my lesson plans finished for the week, I am going to go watch tv before I crawl into bed. I'm still worn out (stupid sinuses) and plan on calling it an early night. On the bright side, it is supposed to be a high of 9 tomorrow! Yeah...positive numbers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment