Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I want to break up!

Yes, I knew what I was getting myself into. Yes, I had heard about it from lots of people. I thought I was prepared. I thought it wouldn't be that bad. But, I have to say, I am OVER winter. I want to break up and move forward with a nice new relationship - spring! I'm tired of the negative temperature walks to work, snow boots, wearing under layers, dry/frizzy hair, elephant skin that is so dry it burns while washing my  hands, and most of all, I am tired of my sinuses hating me. I haven't worn contacts in over two weeks. Those who know me well know how much I hate my glasses. But, the contacts feel like someone pours acid into my eyes each time I attempt to wear them. I have had my fill of the tundra-ish environment and I want some normalcy back. Ugh...to think I have more of these winters in my future. Thank goodness I can get those travel breaks throughout the year to go to warmer places.

No comments:

Post a Comment