Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, February 9, 2012

dog pile on the floor..best part of day

Yesterday, my kiddos were just a barrel of piss and vinegar. The didn't want to listen, didn't want to clean up, didn't want to share....the list goes on. So, needless to say, I was ready to pull my hair out with the exhaustion and frustration of trying to manage them. Then it happened. One of those moments that just makes everything ok and the whole day of bad stuff seem not so bad after all. The kids were getting ready to go home. One came over to have me help her with her snow pants. She then fell into me, giving me a big hug. Well, I was squatting down, but pretended she knocked me over, and fell onto the floor. The other kiddos thought this was hilarious, and before I knew it, I had 6 children dog-piled on me, giggling. It was a beautiful sound. Of course, all I could do was laugh as well, because with six of them on top of me, I really wasn't going anywhere. ;)  Those moments make it great. They remind you of how awesome teaching little ones can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment