Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, January 13, 2012

I must be tired...I turned down dinner.

Did you ever have one of those weeks when no matter how much sleep you got, how hard you tried to relax, and how healthy you ate, you just felt "ugh"? Well, on that week right now. I just can't seem to bounce back from traveling this past time. I'm worn out and have an entire weekend of things that need done that are causing my already tense shoulders and back to tighten more. My sinuses have been taking a toll on me, but geez. Some friends were going out for Chinese tonight, which I love. Although, Chinese food here is not the same as back in the U.S.A., but it's still ok. Anyway, I actually said no. I am just too tired to go out this evening. So, with my cheesy carrot and crab on bread dinner complete, I am going to curl up in my pj's and just veg. Tomorrow, I'll get back to the grind of the many things that need attention, but tonight, it's all about me. Fortunately, I have some white wine in the fridge to go along with my quiet evening. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment