Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, January 6, 2012

How do these people stay hydrated?

While traveling, I forgot just how dry and hot my apartment here in Kazakhstan is. UGH. It's bad when you open the window and it's negative temps and snowing outside. I just can't stand it. And, neither can my poor cat. She has been back for one day and already has dandruff again. :(  When we get back to school, I'm going to ask the maintenance guy to come turn off half of my heaters. There is no reason to be this hot. And, it's like this indoors everywhere here. I do not get it. How do Kazakhs not dehydrate themselves to death? I know, drink more water. I do, I do! But, you can only drink so much of it. I've got the humidifier going in the bedroom and a pot of water sitting in front of the radiator in the dining room.  Oh, how I wish for a more humid climate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment