Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Changes are coming...

It's been a wonderful three weeks of vacation for me. I have traveled, unfortunately been sick, and am now enjoying my last few days relaxing with my kitty. There are so many things that will be changing when I go back to school on Monday. A lot of us have had our schedules rearranged to accommodate the needs of so many students. My schedule is changing, as well as the subjects/classes. I will continue to work with special education, but only 4 classes per day now, instead of the 6 I had been. The other two blocks I will be working with the 2 and 3 yr. old preschool kiddos! They are precious, and I adore them. I truly think that age is so much fun, although, I'd love to spend my day pampering newborns! Maybe someday, I can have a nursery!

I am looking forward to the rest of this year, as well as waiting to see what next year brings in terms of placement. Things change, but here, I am ok with that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment