Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting the silent treatment

This morning, I went to see my baby girl. She has been at the sitter's for 3 weeks now. I knew she would be upset with me for leaving her, but she gave me the worst cold-shoulder treatment ever! She ran from me and hid under the bed. When I did pick her up finally, she cried and forced her way back down. It was breaking my heart. After lunch, she finally joined me on the recliner (boy, I miss having one of those!). Well, liking me was short lived. I had to put her in her carry case and bring her back to our place. She hates that thing, hates being outside, hates car rides...oiy!

Now, we are back home together and again, I'm getting the silent treatment. She is under the bed, having nothing to do with the horrible person she currently thinks I am. I hope it doesn't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment