Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Etihad service impresses again

So, on my travels back to Kazakhstan, I flew Etihad airways again (well, for first part of trip). And I must say, I was yet again impressed by their service. When I checked in at CDG in Paris, I jokingly asked the woman to "go easy on me" due to my luggage being overweight. I had just spent my birthday in Paris and done a lot of shopping. So, she gave me a membership card that allowed me and extra 5 kilos of luggage. This was awesome, especially since I was 4.2 kilos over! :)  That started my trip well.

On the plane, again, the menu. Ah, yummy. For appetizers, we had snack mix bags. I also had white wine (included in flight). Then, for dinner, an artichoke and spinach ravioli, again with white wine. And for dessert - warm apple crumble and coffee. The attendants were friendly, filled drinks if desired, and always smiled. Unfortunately, they do not have a lot of leg room on these flights, which bothers me. But at least the service is compensating. 



No comments:

Post a Comment