Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Monday, January 30, 2012

First day (#2) went well.

Today was my first day in preschool 90% of the time. There are few classes I am not present for, but it would be like having the 10 year old class and them going to specials. But, for the most part, I was there. The kids will soon get used to the fact that I have structure in a classroom (hopefully). And I will get used to the fact that 3 year olds have a HARD time waiting to tell you something. :) And, as soon as one starts a story, they all have to chime in. Oiy. What a lively group!! But, when I hear "Miss Johanna" in so many little sweet voices, I melt. I really do adore them.

Once I get into the routine and situated with how I want things, it'll be even better. I'm glad the first day is over and done with. I'm ready for nap time myself. But, I've got big plans for tomorrow. We'll continue learning about the weather, the letter of the week "u", and for arts and crafts, we are painting! Then, Wednesday is prep-day for Groundhog Day on Thursday! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment