Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Street vendor has easier returns than Walmart

Yesterday, I found a vendor that had the colored scarves I was looking for, so I purchased three of them. Granted, the quality isn't as good as a department store, but for 10 bucks, I'll take 3. Anyway, I picked out my colors and went on my merry way. When I was back at the hotel, I took them out of their packages to show my mom the colors while we were skyping. That is when I noticed that the gray one had a hole in it. :( No worries. I remembered where the guy was and I would go back today. So I did.

He remembered me. I explained that mine had a hole in it. "Oh, I'm so sorry. You want another one of the same color?" Of course, I said yes. Then, he said I could just keep the old one too, since it was "no good" to him. Why yes, I will patch it and have an extra scarf, thank you. :)  And that was that. I said thanks, he said to come back and visit him before I leave Paris, and I went out for Vietnamese for lunch. If only all returns were that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment