Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The best part of waking up...

Yep, heading in that jingle direction - coffee! Although I am pretty sure it is not Folgers, I do know that I can smell it on the fifth floor - from the basement! And, with an aroma that powerful, you know it is going to be potent coffee. This is the type of coffee that a friend of mine refers to as "navy coffee". It's the kind that when you pour it, it is black. And when you add the milk, it doesn't turn that nice creamy brown color, but rather gray. But, with a bit of sugar, it's just fine. And it does the job of waking you up! So, with a belly full of breads and meats, along with coffee that may or may not "put hair on my chest", I am off for another day of wandering around, to see what I can find. I have no agendas, no places I NEED to go...just enjoying what I may.

No comments:

Post a Comment