Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Meet and Greet

Last night, I had the opportunity to meet and greet some of the Barys Hockey players (Kazakhstan's KHL team). It was pretty cool. There were only four there, but still nice to meet them. I left there to go play poker. Yeah, not my thing. I was out before I knew it. But, I kicked back and made new friends. Then, we found out the hockey players were down the road at a karaoke bar, so a few of us went to join them. It was a blast! I drank and sang and just had an overall wonderful night. I even met some great new people, one being a captain working at the embassy. ;)

Today, I am off to a holiday bazaar, with a slight headache to go with me. lol.  I am hoping to find some great presents there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment