Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It was calling me...

For those who know me well, you may want to sit down for this. Paris always manages to do weird things to me, and it's no exception this time. While shopping, I've bought a pair of skinny jeans (although I swore I never would), a dress (yes, yes, it's true), AND a new purse! I know...so out of character. But, the purse was calling me.

It started with one that had fur. I liked the shape and style, but couldn't get past the fur part. I picked it up. I put it back. I picked it up again....but just couldn't bring myself to do it. Then, I heard, "Psst...hey you. Yeah, you. Come over here. Aren't I pretty? Go ahead, pick me up. Check me out. Try me on your shoulder. OH...looking good. Yeah, you know you like me."  I admit, I was lusting. I thought about it. I considered whether or not I actually NEEDED it, which I do not. Then, I used that old saying, "But, I'm on vacation."  And thus, the purse came home with me. I feel better about the whole thing knowing it was on sale - nearly half off. So, it wasn't a huge splurge, rather than a tidbit of one. And while I'm not able to wear the dress right now due to the weather, it'll be super cute this spring. :) I couldn't resist..it was on sale too.

No comments:

Post a Comment