Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

celebrity sightings (sort of)

Don't get too excited or be too envious. I really didn't see any real celebrities. However, I saw a few that could seriously win a look-alike contest. Last night, on my way to the bar, I passed two musicians. The first was a dead ringer for Prince, had he gained about 40 pounds. Even the hair cut was the same though. And, once I got past the shock of seeing Prince (almost), who was right behind him but a look-alike Little Richard. I began to feel like I was being punked or something.

Today, on the metro, I had to do a double take, because I thought I was standing next to Ray Barone. Is that his real name? The guy from Everybody Hates Raymond? Anyway, him. He was the same height, weight, etc. I knew it could not have been him though because I heard him talk and it definitely wasn't that voice!

Maybe before my time is up, I'll see a real celebrity. I doubt it, but you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment