Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

There are some weeks that go by quickly. And then, there are those that d-r-a-g on for what seems like eternity. I've having one of those weeks. Maybe it's because vacation is right around the corner. Maybe it's because I'm dealing with a sick cat. Maybe, just maybe, I'm being punished by the universe for complaining too much about the world being full of irresponsible people like the Kardashians. Who knows. All I know is that I am very ready for the weekend.

On a brighter note though, I am still finding the snow to be somewhat enjoyable and pretty. I love to see the kids playing in it - building snow forts and throwing snow balls. The laughter and smiles they have make it worth it, even if I don't play along with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment