Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!

So, had to break down and pay in order to access this, but it is what it is. So, at least I am able to keep my "diary" again, so to speak. There are SO many things I've wanted to share, and some are just forgotten now, or just don't seem as funny/exciting now that time has passed. But here are a few tidbits I want to share:

1.  While at the bar one night, what is playing as the music? "Who you gonna call...."  I bust out laughing and my friend had no idea why. When I explained, she laughed too. Seriously? Who plays that just for everyday music?

2. I ordered from the online food delivery again. When they were buzzed into the building, I guess they thought that meant they could walk right in to my apartment, b/c they did! I informed him that he was to know from now on. He agreed.

3. I've been walking to work (remember, no car) and it's been as low as -3 F one day. But, I'm handling it quite well, surprisingly.

4. Last, but not least, I am booked on a vacation to Abu Dhabi/Dubai/Paris for 3 weeks! I am SSOOOO excited and so ready to go. I leave in 14 days. :)

It's good to be back and I hope you all will pick up on reading again. SORRY for the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment