Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Online grocery shopping

Yep, I have hit that point. It is cold, and I don't feel like making more trips to the grocery store than I have to. Luckily, there is an online grocery store that delivers right to your door! :)  They are the same prices, or extremely close, have the selections I need, and require me to do zilch - except pay when they arrive. My first delivery was tonight. They were to be here between 6 and 8 pm. I had ordered a total of 13 things - everything from cat litter to bananas and in between. Well, 8pm rolled around and no sign. I called, but the person who runs the business and speaks English was not there. So, no luck finding out where my delivery was. I then emailed her to tell her how disappointed I was in this, as my coworkers order had been delivered on time. They have my address, my email, my cell phone, and my home phone. SO, there is absolutely no excuse why I can't be reached if there is a problem. My irritation has hit a high point for this evening. Hopefully, this will all be resolved by tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment