Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, December 16, 2011

Etihad Airlines gets top rating!

I flew Etihad Airlines yesterday from Kazakhstan to Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately, I was extremely sick while flying. I had woken up with the stomach flu (or so I think that's what it is). While on board, I was given a large bottle of water, a blanket, and extra waste bags. Someone checked on me roughly every 30 minutes for the entire 5 hour flight. And, I even got medicine to help me out. At one point in time, I couldn't afford to wait in line and was allowed to use the first class cabin's bathroom. The staff was amazingly sympathetic to me and very kind. Oh, and the food choices were amazing, had I actually been able to eat. I've never been on a flight where you are given a menu and get to pick from 5 different meals! How great!! Like I said, I didn't get to eat anything but some crackers and water, but I was still impressed. And, I'll be flying home with them in January, so I can take advantage of the food then. So far, my favorite international airline!

Unfortunately, this is turning out to be the costliest flu ever, since I am hotel-bound. Yep...roughly $65/night to be sick. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment