Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Boy, do I have bad luck right now...

Ok, so I'm on vacation and sick. I've been to the ER already in Abu Dhabi for dehydration, and if things do not stop, it looks like I'll be heading back to the ER here in Dubai. And to boot, the hotel I booked in Dubai - ICK! The first room I was given was absolutely disgusting and there was no way I was staying in it. Then, the second room had a blood and urine stained mattress pad. Really? The housekeeping supervisor personally changed all of my bedding to my satisfaction while I watched. The room itself is still not the cleanliest of all places, but I'll make due. I'm very disappointed that it is not in the location stated on hotels.com either. :( So, my crappy vacation continues. Oiy. I sure hope things get better before Paris! PS..hotel here is called Jormand Hotel Apartments. Do not book!

No comments:

Post a Comment