Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Wondering how people do certain things for a living....

I'm in the process of beginning a business proposal in order to get a special education pre-school program started at my international school. Yes, it must be done in order to show that starting this program will have no negative financial impact (or any other negative impact) whatsoever. As I began this daunting task tonight, I became immediately overwhelmed with the amount of information that needs to go into this. Then it occurred to me that there are people who do this type of thing for a living. And I thought, "Holy crap, I'd kick myself senseless if I had to do this all the time". But, I guess those people enjoy it and are much better at it than I am. Hoping I can contribute some time over the next month to find out the facts I need to know, I'd like to have this proposal ready to go by the first of  the year. There is no way that I am going to accomplish this alone, so I will be calling in as many favors as I can over the next month. Ha. All I know is I have to jump through these hoops in order to make it possible for several precious children to attend school as they deserve to - in an inclusion environment. And, if this doesn't work, I'll keep trying. Unfortunately, there aren't many people out there trying for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment