Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Indeed, the teacher has bad days too

We have all been there...moody for some reason or another. We do not mean to be, but it happens. After being up all night with my sick cat, I was incredibly tired today. And, to top it off, it was a rainy day. I wanted so badly to just stay in bed under my covers, but that sure wasn't happening. So, my kiddos got their first day of Ms. Means being a real pain-in-the-ass. I told them why I was so moody, and of course, apologized for my cranky behaviors. They seemed ok with my apologies. Once some coffee kicked in, I was better. After recess, our day got much better. (Recess is at 10:10, so not all of the day was wasted.)

I ended up having to walk home in the rain. Let me tell ya....that makes you miss having a car! haha. But, home now, cookies made (a little treat for myself) and cat cuddled up on my lap as I am typing this. OH, and skyping with my mom tonight too. My day may have started crappy, but at least it is ending well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment