Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, September 15, 2011

You want me to take more field trips? OK!

As if I didn't love my job already, I got an email today from the parent about taking her kids on various field trips. Let's face it, you can make almost anything academic if you try. I discussed it with my director and was given approval for just about any field trips that we deem fit. :)  I am SO excited. Tomorrow, we are heading to a digital communications expo to check out innovative technology,etc. Then, in two weeks, we are taking another one to the airport, to tour and hopefully talk to a pilot. Seriously....I think I am dreaming.  Now, how can I make a field trip out of going to Cinnabon? lol 

And to boot, the weather here is fantastic. It was overcast today and rained for about 5 minutes (more like sprinkled), but was still in the 70's. In celebration of my fun day, a GREAT parent-teacher meeting on back-to school night, and just for the hell of it, I am drinking a beer and about to try lamb kebob flavored potato chips. I also bought bacon flavor just in case, as I know I like those one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment