Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Shocked....Visa is NOT everywhere I want to be.

I had swore that I would not buy clothes at the mall here b/c they are so expensive. Then, the more I looked around (and found some super cute ones I liked), I realized that they aren't really more than what I would expect back home, but the difference is that I shopped at Goodwill stores, etc. Yep, don't have those here. Hmmm...maybe I could start a business. Ok, back to topic..

So, found a cute top I really wanted to buy. I even went through the hassle of trying it on, b/c sizes are different here. I go get in line. I'm just about ready to check out, when I am informed that they don't take Visa. I was bummed. I didn't have the cash on me for the shirt. So, I'll have to make another trip back to the mall. I am completely dumbfounded. I've never encountered a store that didn't take Visa, besides Sam's Club and wholesale places like that. But, a retail store? On the bright side, I know where to shop and not overspend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment