Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, September 23, 2011

It's gonna be a long winter

After work today, a group of us went for Chinese food, which was yummy. :)  Some friends and I decided to enjoy some fresh air and walk home. We took the long way, sight seeing, etc. I was out in 50 degree weather for about 2 hours and while walking, not once did I feel cold. I was SO proud of myself. Even a local was complaining she was cold, but I was fine. Of course, my knee-high Bass boots helped keep me warm! Anyway, I get home, I get comfy, and blow my nose. You tend to get a runny nose when out in the cold. But, to my pure enjoyment (um..that is sarcasm), I have a bloody nose. It doesn't seem to want to quit, so I'm typing with toilet paper jammed up my nostril. If any of you have suggestions for how to help me and my sensitive sinuses get through winter, I'd love to hear them! Other than that, I'm doing ok so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment