Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It tastes like chicken...

I have never been an overly huge fan of chicken. I like it. I'll eat it. But, not first on my mind to order when I go out. That has definitely changed here. The chicken here is so moist and delicious. I have had it several ways and each way, I am pleasantly surprised. Of course, cultures vary and so do the way they raise their livestock. In America, I love hamburgers. I have not tried them here yet, but have had other beef items that just don't taste the same as back home. But, the chicken. Oh, I can't get enough. The eggs even taste different. If they feed their animals as pure and clean diet as they keep their city clean, no wonder I'm in heaven. But, to give props to the good ole' U.S. of A....they (Kazakhs) got nothin' on you for french fries. Hmmm....Five Guys fries with Kazakh chicken.....gotta go...mouth drooling...

No comments:

Post a Comment