Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Friday, August 19, 2011

Are Americans spoiled?

Back in Virginia, if I had a problem with a leaking shower, I called the landlord. He ensured that it was fixed in a timely manner. Landlords in Kazakhstan are not as willing to just shell out the money and have things fixed. I have realized that my shower leaks and it is causing a pile of water under the tub and on the floor. I was informed today that the problem was there last year as well. The person below my apartment also complained of water damage. And yet, it is still not fixed. I was told that I just have to hold the hand-held shower head instead of using the mount. Yeah, that isn't gonna "float my boat" so to speak. My shower will get fixed, but how long will it take? How much nagging will I have to do? It's the little luxuries, such as quick maintenance, that I will miss. Until then...sorry neighbor below me. Have an issue? Call my landlord!

No comments:

Post a Comment