Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Familiar sounds of home...

While walking home from a friend's house tonight, I heard something so familiar, so warming to my heart. Then, it appeared - a Harley Davidson. Now, for those who know, I did not have a Harley. However, I grew up around them and one of my dearest friends had one. And for those who appreciate the Harley Davidson, you know the sound. There is no other sound like it. It isn't often you see motorcycles here (probably b/c the drivers are absolutely nuts!), let alone a Harley. So, I stopped. I stared. I watched until they (there were actually 3 of them riding together) had passed and I could no longer see nor hear them. Then, I continued my walk home, missing my dear friend more than I already do. So, this post is dedicated to the one and only "C".

1 comment: