Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Saturday, March 2, 2013

A good day for a lot of nothing

We all have those days when we wake up and say, "Screw it", I want to stay in my pajamas. Well, today was my perfect day to do that. It was a rainy day to boot, so well played.  I did have plans to go shopping with a friend today. She isn't much for shopping, so I knew she would not be heartbroken if we didn't go. :)

I make breakfast and skyped with my mom this morning. Then, I got caught up on some tv shows that I love.   Then, I made lunch.  I worked on planning my summer travels, but then paused, because I am contemplating whether or not to add another country along the way. It would require a visa, and I'm not sure I want to spend the money to do that now or not. Hmm...  So, I am only half way through my planning. But, 3 countries down is a good start!

Now, before I forget, I was semi productive today. I managed to get 3 loads of laundry done. :)  Ok, truth is, they are washed and/or folded, but not put away. But, there is always tomorrow, right? haha. Yep, a whole lot of nothing today and it felt good. I wasn't busy going anywhere, or worrying about  meeting anyone at a certain time. I was just a big, lazy, comfortable bum today.

Tomorrow, I'll meet up with friends, plan a trip to Beijing in June, watch a movie, have some dinner, and maybe even get a manicure. Oh, maybe I'll go for a foot massage instead.  That sounds nice. I need to do all I can to stay calm and relaxed. I still do not have my medication and when I think about it, I get more and more furious. So....no more talk of it right now..gotta stay calm!! It's the weekend for crying out loud. I deserve some relaxation and serenity in my life.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment