Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Out of touch, but having fun

I know, it's been a while. So, here is the scoop. I had a good time in VA. I got to see some friends and former students, eat some yummy food, and relax for hours in a hot tub! I wish I had more time with some, but..life goes on.

NOW, I am currently in San Francisco. And from what I am being told, am experiencing extremely rare July weather. The past few days have been ZERO fog and sunny, warm days. YAY! I'm realizing how much I love it here, but the prices of things....OIY! No way I would want to pay these daily.  I have found one of my "mecca's" though....Goodwill stores. Yep, LOVE me some Goodwill shopping. And the stores here are great. I found that little black dress I've been looking for, as well as a top, tank, and hat today. Oh, I was so happy. Had I been able to fit more into my small back pack I was carrying, I would have bought more. These stores are my go-to for great bargains (as well as supporting individuals with disabilities).  I was more than thrilled to have the time to get these in today. I'm also getting lots of good food in. Today, we ate at the Fisherman's Wharf. I had crab cake sliders. For dessert, we went to Ghiradelli Square and I had a butterscotch and hot fudge sundae. Needless to say, I'm stuffed and never did eat dinner! hahaha..

I'll be back again soon. We're going to Napa Valley on Saturday so I can get my wine on. ;)  Have a great rest of your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment