Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Time for "me time"....

I was part of the prom and graduation committee this year for our school. So, fundraising, programs, etc. Today was our graduation, followed by a graduation dinner, and the prom to follow this evening.  I arrived at school at 8am this morning to decorate. After 4.5 hours, we had most everything done (two of us, with about 30 min. help from 2 others). The theme is Red Carpet Event. There were stars, movie cameras, and lots of "Hollywood" decor all over.

After that, I had to stop and get munchies for the kids. Schedule to follow: home for shower, to Radisson Hotel to help get graduation ready, back to dance to lay out the red carpet, put out food, finalize all decorations. Yep, from 8am to 8pm (ok, 7:45), I've been busy, busy, busy - all for school.  Now, I am going to spend the rest of my Saturday night enjoying some me time. I'm going to cuddle with Snickers on the couch, watch tv, and when my belly finally digests my dinner, drink a beer or two. It's the perfect Saturday night to end the eventful day I have had.

No comments:

Post a Comment