Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Thursday, June 21, 2012

So close, yet so far away

It is almost time for me to depart this lovely city and head back to America. After two days filled with stress, I believe I will have the documentation for Snickers needed to get through the airport by tomorrow afternoon. This, of course, is due to a dear friend pulling some connection strings for me! I'm grateful, that is for sure. :)  So, now to finish packing (boring) and then cleaning (hate!). I've been doing some this evening and I'll do some tomorrow. Then, Saturday, it's party time!! The Canadian Embassy is throwing a summer BBQ and I plan to have a blast with my friends. Sunday, I'll recover and finish last-minute cleaning.

It is only 3 more days until I leave, yet feels so far out of reach. Until Sunday, when I realize I do not have everything done and begin panicking. Haha. Yep, that's the way I usually do it. It is who I am. I THINK I'm going to manage to keep all of the suitcases under weight. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment