Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

having trouble adjusting

AAAHHH..here is it, 4 am and I am wide awake. I slept well when I got back, but obviously not well enough. I went to sleep last night at a normal time for me, and my body was definitely ready for bed. I thought for sure I'd sleep all night. Wrong.  On the bright side, I was told that I could have reverse culture shock, with being gone a year. I'm experiencing none of that. I was also warned that I may become sick from the food here, as many of my coworkers had when they visited over Christmas, previous summers, etc. But, so far, so good. :)  The only problem I am truly having is getting my poor, confused brain to know when to sleep!

After some Facebook and email, I'm going to try and give it another shot. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment