Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Astana's summer is here!

Ah, my favorite season - summer. It hasn't officially turned summer here yet, but the weather has and I like it! Today, it's about 95 degrees. It's supposed to bounce back to the upper 80's this week, but still nice.  Yesterday, I did some school work, got groceries, and lounged around with Snickers. Today, our school had a garage sale. I took what items I had left there and made another $30. It's not a lot, but covers shots for Snickers for a week (almost). So, it is worth it. Tonight, a group of us are going to enjoy the outdoors and eat dinner at an Uzbek noodle house. I have heard such great things about it and we've been meaning to try it all year. So, good weather, good friends, and hopefully good food - yep, my favorite time of year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment