Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Spring is in the air

Finally, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the winter tunnel. Today is gorgeous. I was able to walk to the grocery store without a scarf wrapped tightly around my face. I even took my gloves off at one  point in time. Ironically, if I were back in VA, this weather would be very cold to me. It's only around 30 F. But, after facing negative 20 to negative 60 (with wind chills) for the past two months, a positive 30 feels so good. I still want summer more than anything though, but at least this is a start.

My work week also wound itself up nicely this week. The insults were apologized for, and our school paper that combines ALL of our 25 countries was released. I had two comment pieces published in it, along with a picture of mine. Pretty cool. I have had the chance to skype with some good friends lately, have a birthday dinner to go to tonight, and hockey play-offs tomorrow. It is safe to say I am in a great mood. Things are going well. Life is just enjoyable. Oh, and only two more weeks until my trip to India, so that helps to keep me going. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment