Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Opportunities are always welcome

Recently, I had a situation present itself that has given me a lot of optimism and headache all at the same time. I'm sorry I can't go into details yet, but I just can't. Just know that I've been stressing, excited, nervous, anxious....and then, just waiting. But today, all of that changed. ANOTHER opportunity has presented itself. And it's a good one. :)  Well, they both are, but one would flow much more smoothly than the other. So now, there are options. And lets face it, options are good. Everyone likes to have choices in life. Come to think of it, bad choices aren't a blast, but good ones definitely are. I'm hoping to be able to tell you all about which opportunity knocked loudest within two weeks. Until the, you're gonna have to keep guessing. haha.

On a slightly less exciting note, I had to go to the eye dr. today. My eyes have been burning, itching, and one gives me sharp pain. It seems I have developed dry-eye syndrome here in Kazakhstan. That, coupled with the fact that I am allergic to my cat, has led me to 3 diff. daily eye drops and allergy medicine for the next two weeks. Then, another check up, then more drops. I was told I will need drops daily for quite some time. Luckily it's treatable and hasn't done any permanent damage to my eyes. Unfortunately, no contacts for a while longer. I hate wearing glasses, but at least I look cute in them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment