Hidden Valley Waterfall

Hidden Valley Waterfall

Monday, January 23, 2012

Arts and Crafts anyone?

Recently, I was moved into preschool part time to assist. Having spent my summers back home working with preschool kiddos during summer school, and just adoring little ones, I was happy to get this chance. I am loving it, but man, I didn't realize planning would be just as hard as the older grade levels! I am now spending more time working out crafts, which supplies we need, the level of independence at which the kiddos can do them, etc. I am currently waiting for my water colors to dry, so I may assemble my penguin as a model for tomorrow's craft in the afternoon. The phonics, math, and centers...those are fine. But it's been a long time since I've done daily craft activities. Hahaha.

On the upside, when those little tykes hug on you and tell you that they love you, it makes you realize how good your life is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment